Villa Tre Rose is located In Como a few steps from the lake and Piazza Cavour. It consists of a manor house in Art Nouveau style, built in 1923, arranged on three floors above ground and one basement, for a total of approx. 1194 sqm plus a guest house, located at the entrance of the property.
Villa Tre Rose has finishes of considerable value such as frescoes, inlaid parquet floors and wrought iron.
The entire property is surrounded by a garden of about 1,500 square meters fenced by walls that branch off from the main villa towards the road and the Villa Dependance. The garden is equipped with walkways, stairs, a driveway, a small gazebo and a greenhouse for gardening. Inside the garden there are various trees, some of which are centuries old.